BEBIG Medical GmbH is a global provider of high-quality radiation therapy products headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Our core business is the manufacture and distribution of products for the treatment of cancer using brachytherapy - a form of treatment in which tumors are irradiated directly on the surface of the body, in tissue or in body cavities using a radioactive source. Through punctuality, service character, consistently high quality, and innovative products, we strive to meet the needs and expectations of our customers as well as their patients. With a team of professionals and offices in Europe, USA, and Asia, BEBIG Medical GmbH can serve customers from more than 65 countries and regions.
• Independently handle import and export formalities.
• Manage compliance of customs forms and shipping documents including but not limited to export/import declarations, landing or air waybills, packing lists, invoices, insurance certificates, certificates of origin, EUR1, CMR, shipping labels, legalization of shipping papers, documents, etc.
• Disposition of forwarding agents and transport service providers.
• Processing of offers and invoices for transport services.
• Processing of complaints and preparation of shipping statistics.
• Ensuring proper packaging and labeling of normal goods according to internal specifications and relevant IATA and ADR regulations.
• Proper packaging, labeling and shipping of dangerous goods (especially radioactive shipments) in compliance with internal, national and international regulations (IATA, ADR).
• Compliance with export control regulations according to internal procedures, German, and EU regulations.
• Assumption of the role of aviation security officer.
• Participation in the preparation of the dangerous goods annual report with the external consultant.
• Carrying out special tasks according to the instructions of the supervisor.
• Training as industrial clerk or forwarding agent or similar.
• Knowledge of national and international dangerous goods regulations.
• Expert knowledge in the field of transport, airfreight, and customs.
• Familiarity with the customs system ATLAS.
• Flexibility regarding fluctuating workload and variety of tasks.
• Willingness and ability to work under time pressure to meet deadlines (rush jobs).
• Willingness to participate in regular training and briefings.
• Good knowledge of standard PC software (MS Office package).
• Good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
• Family-friendly orientation with flexible working hours.
• Performance-related compensation.
• Opportunities for further qualification.
• Pleasant working atmosphere in a committed team.
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
• Parking facilities and good public transport connections.
• Various internal and external catering options.
• Possibilities for childcare in the immediate vicinity.
• Attractive working environment at the health location Berlin-Buch (www.berlin-buch.com).
• Wide range of health and sports activities (e.g., company doctor, www.campusvital.de).
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to receive your application in English, please kindly send your CV to: email@example.com.
Ideally, please send your informative application documents by e-mail and all documents summarized in one file, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.